WeGO is pleased to announce that applications are now open for the 3rd WeGO Smart Sustainable City Awards!
Since the 1st WeGO Smart Sustainable City Awards culminated in Barcelona in 2012 and the 2nd Awards Ceremony in Chengdu, China in 2014, the WeGO Smart Sustainable City Awards have recognized and promoted outstanding ICT and e-Government practices of cities around the world.
In 2017, nomination for the Awards are open in six categories:
- Open City Category (Administrative Transparency, Open Data)
- Digital Inclusion Category (Citizen Engagement, Civic Participation, Digital Divide)
- Innovative Smart City Category (Innovations using ICT in urban environment)
- Sustainable City Category (Addressing SDGs, Impact on Sustainability)
- e-Government Services Category (Quality, Effectiveness of Public Services)
- Cooperative City Category (Internal/External Integration of City, City-to-City Cooperation)
The Awards winners will be honored in front of a high-level international audience at the WeGO Smart Sustainable City Awards Ceremony during the 4th WeGO General Assembly to be held in Ulyanovsk, Russia in June 2017. As a valued member of our organization, we would be excited to receive your application, and give you the chance to receive international recognition for your Smart City achievements.
Applications should be submitted by to http://awards.we-gov.org. Please sign-up for an account at the WeGO Smart Sustainable City Awards Website to officially apply.
Thank you very much, and we look forward to hearing about your latest and best works!